Mayo Horse Comfort is a subsidiary of Cow Comfort AHS Ltd, Isle of Man Farm, Meadow Lane, Croston, Preston, PR26 9JP. Our team can be contacted on 01704 821717 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding UK bank holidays). We can be contacted via email email@example.com.
Use of the site
The Mayo Horse Comfort Website has various accessible elements available to “you” the user, for example, product information, company information, blogs and live feed updates. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Mayo Horse Comfort website as well as services provided in connection with these.
When using the Mayo Horse Comfort website we will always take reasonable care of your personal details and security.
• Your order will be placed through a secure payment gateway and checked for any fraudulent activity.
• When placing an order through the website we will try and dispatch within two working days where possible.
• You will receive a confirmation email when the order has been placed with the relevant product and shipping details.
• If you have any further queries once you have placed your order please contact us.
• If you wish to place a large quantity order for any products on the website or require more information please contact us.
• All quotes requested will be emailed or posted out to an address supplied by you.
There are various reasons that your order may be unable to be processed. These are:
• If the item is out of stock.
• Inability to authorise the payment from the details you provided us with over the phone.
• Inability to accept payment through the online payment gateway.
• Product pricing or a descriptive error.
• Not meeting the eligibility that complies with our terms and conditions.
When using the Mayo Horse Comfort website, an internet connection is required to gain access to the website. If any other costs are caused as a result of internet connectivity through third party companies, we will not be held responsible for such costs.
The content of the Mayo Horse Comfort website is trademarked, copyrighted and database protected. You agree that the materials you see and the content that is delivered is a part of our website and shall remain with us and/or our licensors.
You are able to display the content of our website on a computer screen, store content from the website in electronic form, (for example save the domain for future and easy, accessible use). No content can be stored on any networking driver such as a server or any other device that is connected to a network.
You are able to print one copy of content for your own personal use; this must not be commercially used. It is agreed that all of the copyright and intellectual notices are kept attached, apart from this you are not able to: reproduce, modify or copy. You may not distribute for the use of commercial use, any other materials or content on the website.
You may not use the Mayo Horse Comfort website for any of the following:
• Unlawful, abusive, threatening, vulgar, harmful or obscene material.
• Sharing material that encourages usage of a criminal nature, resulting in a civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Accessing computers illegally.
• Disrupting other users enjoyment of the Mayo Horse Comfort website.
• Breach of laws where public telecommunications are concerned.
• Interfering / disrupting networks, websites connected to the Mayo Horse Comfort website.
• Storing electronic equipment without permission from the owner.
Availability of Mayo Horse Comfort website
Although we hope that the website is always running constantly for everyone, we cannot always promise that the website will always work as we intend it to work. If you do experience difficulties, please contact us with all relevant details of the fault or issue you are experiencing.
Mayo Horse Comfort Liability
All risks associated with the internet are not of any responsibility of the Mayo Horse Comfort website. Although we try to make sure that all of the content on our website is correct, sometimes this may not be the case. We do not hold responsibility.
We will always try our best to make sure the content on the website is correct and accurate at the present date. If this is not the reality then we will try to correct this as soon as we are notified.
In connection with this we would like to state that we are not liable with any of the following:
• If the website is incompatible with your device.
• Technical errors that may occur, such as: Interruptions and faults.
• Unreliable, unsuitable or inaccurate website content.
• The website not being able to meet your demand.
We will not be liable for any damages that are caused to you corresponding with the applicable law. This covers all special or punitive damages that may apply to the usage of the Mayo Horse Comfort website.
Third Party Website
We do not take responsibility for any third party websites that you may enter via our website, nor do we take liability for the World Wide Web. The content and materials accessed outside our website are beyond our control.
Contact Details and Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us be mainly electronic. We will contact you by direct mail or email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not accept your statutory rights.
All notices given to you by us must be given to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either an email or postal address you provide to us when placing your order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after posting a letter.
Our address for written communication is:
Cow Comfort AHS Ltd
Isle of Man Farm
Tel: 01704 821717
The delivery times will be verbally specified when you place your order. The order will be delivered to the address that you specified. If you made an error in the address you must inform us at the earliest convenience. We retain the rights to eliminate areas of delivery. If a product you have ordered is unavailable we will inform you at the time of placing the order.
If the scenario occurs where the products are incomplete or are incorrect then you must notify us immediately when you receive the products.
You should receive a call 2 hours prior to delivery where possible. If the courier is unable to deliver we will contact you to resolve the issue.
Please read the delivery and returns page for full information.
Competitions will be run from time to time. Terms and conditions will be listed specific to the competition run at the time it is active.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). This includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (but is not limited to) the following:
• Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
• Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
• Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation of war
• Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
• The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use all reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
We are confident in our product quality but if for any reason you receive defective goods you must Contact Us immediately so this can be reviewed. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
We provide a warranty on products where stated. We are confident in the quality of our products and uphold the warranty where the products have been used and fitted as they should. Where any issues may arise with any products from Mayo Horse Comfort, please contact us immediately. Please view the warranty terms for full details.
Data Protection Statement
We will only use or hold your personal information if you have given us permission. If you do place an order with us, this is verification of you doing so.
The personal information that you do agree to us holding will be continually updated and will be destroyed when the reason for its collection in the first place has ceased to exist. The personal data that you have provided will only be passed to third parties that contribute to delivering the service you have committed to. One example being courier services. They will only be able to use this information to complete their part of the process for you.
Privacy is something that we always respect and we are committed to protecting your information at all times. More information regarding our Data protection can be found in the Privacy section of our website
These terms and conditions are governed by the English Law and will be settled in English courts if needed.
The entire terms and conditions are an agreement between you and us. They form the entire basis of our relationship. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.